Block 83A (Former Hospital Property)
The Town of Moosomin now hereby offers “FOR SALE” the following (7) residential lots on a first come, first serve basis:
Lots 3, 4, 5 & 14 Block 83A, Plan 102086557
Ext 0. Each lot is approximately 80 ft. frontage x 99 ft. flankage.
1) All the same regulations that were established by council for the sale of these lots by public auction shall remain in place, excluding items #1, #4 and #9 (where it refers to the auction, “that each lot must be bid on and purchased individually”), and where referring to the 1% buyers premium.
Price of Lots 3, 4, 5, is $50,000.00 plus G.S.T.
For more information or to purchase a lot, please contact or drop by the Town Office:
Town of Moosomin, 701 Main Street, Box 730 Moosomin, SK,S0G 3N0
Phone 306-435-2988 Fax: 306-435-3343
TERMS AND REGULATIONS FOR SALE OF RESIDENTIAL LOTS
1. Standard rules apply per “Application For, And Option to Purchase Property” that are available (which includes the regulation that a home must be built within 1 year and that no title is transferred to the purchaser until completely constructed, unless so required for mortgage purposes).
2. 50% of purchase price (not including the cost of G.S.T.) is due day of purchase (personal cheques will be accepted), with the remaining 50% plus the G.S.T., plus the 1% buyers premium plus G.S.T., due within 60 days.
3. “1% buyers premium” (plus G.S.T.) shall apply to total purchase price, and be payable to the Town of Moosomin, over and above the lot purchase value.
4. Residential lots are being sold for single family dwellings only.
5. Only one home per lot.
6. Each lot being sold, is to have one dwelling built on the property (i.e. Cannot purchase two lots and place one home across the two lots)
7. No sub-division of lots into smaller sizes (Size of lots to remain current size).
8. Individuals/corporations are able to purchase multiple lots, however, each lot must be bid on and purchased individually (and that the same rules as in point #2 shall apply).
9. No modular or R.T.M. homes (Must be built on-site)
10. Homes must be a minimum of 1,300 sq. ft. with at least a double attached garage.
11. Lots are being sold on an “as is basis” (i.e. Town will not supply more dirt/fill for the properties).
12. Wherever applicable, the Town will provide one access or approach to the property.
13. Price of lots includes new pavement, cement curb/gutter on Gertie Street, and on Mark Avenue from Cook Road to Gertie Street. (i.e. No frontage charges will apply).
14. Lots facing Cook Road will use existing pavement, and cement curb/gutter.
15. Lots may have easements registered as the case may be, for the purposes of providing utility services.