2018 Waterworks Financial Overview:
ANNUAL INFORMATION PROVIDED DIRECTLY TO THE PUBLIC THROUGH NEWSPAPERS, DIRECT MAILOUTS, OR MUNICIPAL WEBSITE.
The following is information on the Town of Moosomin waterworks, as required under The Municipalities Regulations.
Total waterworks (not including sewer) revenues (R)
$692,985.00 + $46,553.00 X 50% = $23,276.50 = $716,216.50
Total waterworks (not including sewer) expenditures (E)
($1,296,494.00 X 50% water/50% sewer) = $648,247.00
Comparison of waterworks revenues to expenditures plus debt payments, expressed as a ratio – 1.104851
For 2018, waterworks revenues covered 110.4851% percent of the waterworks expenditures.
The following additional information is available at the Municipal Office on the waterworks:
- the September 23rd, 2015 waterworks rate policy and capital investment strategy
- capital plans in place and related sources of funding for the projects
- 2018 financial overview of the waterworks
- waterworks (and sewer) reserves
- a copy of the 2015 waterworks assessment